Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Thursday, August 11, 2005,
wonka wonka.
daisy;jerelyn;ellise.here`s a huge thank you to you guys.thanks for the card.thanks for the bottle.i`m so touched,i can cry.oh mans.really.thanks!!oh and ellise,thanks for the mickey mouse shirt!so kawaii.i like it!!=Di really din noe you guys care so much.i love ya all!!!and jerlyn chia and biana jabba,i love ya guys too!!=)hardy`s house is SO damn grand.SO big.i like.but i like jamie`s house more.got bigbig cheese de.hehe.so ke aiiii.=ppyingying`s moves are..very interesting.especially the..the..floppy-hand gesture.hees.donnoe how to describe it..took a taxi to causeway.I FEEL SO GUILTY.the uncle drove super fast,and the money was increasing fast,and he actually stopped the meter!!thank you uncle.reached causeway only to find that the tickets are sold out.headed to west mall and caught the movie.without bibiana.without ellise.so sorry.i feel bad.sigh.charlie and the chocolate factory is nice.kept laughing throughout the whole show.and the jerelyn..SO NOISY."ahhh!! chocolate!! -breathes in and out-"madness. hahah.we kept trying to copy the dance moves of those small small pple.donnoe what they are called lah.nathan-look-alike. eee-hehehehehehehe.hhahahahahaha i`m evil once again.i ate so much choccies today.instead of popcorn. ha.hmms.i`m happy again.back to my cheerful, mad self.shalalalala.its so nice to be happy,shalalala..everybody should be happppy..shalalala...blahblahblah.i l0ve jialing!!i l0ve yupei!!i l0ve jiayi!!i l0ve jiaying!!i l0ve wanfang!!do i l0ve sbs cum gs?hmms.wahahah.shit.i havent memorise the lyrics for the choir songs!!jerlyn and biana, i bet you guys also never memorise.oh no.THE PERFORMANCE IS TMR.omgg tmr.THE AUDITION IS TMR.go Untitled!!oh in case all of ya forget;Untitled is the title of our group. haha.WE WILL PASS THE AUDDDY!!!!!i`m feeling super high.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |